Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 45

Alright, so...I've been pretty busy the last two days with a job for my work. BUT, I'm back at it..and this evening I had an idea...so I Googled it..and I found exactly what I was looking for and it was way easier than I could have imagined...I'm so pleased with the way it turned out, I KNOW I will be doing this again...soon. I have a ton of t-shirts..sometimes I donate them...sometimes I just cant let go! haha...So, I have a little..sort of big..stock pile of old shirts that I keep, because I know I can use them for scraps..or eventually hand them down to my kids, lol..my idea this evening was to somehow make a dress for my daughter, from an old t-shirt. I did it. Here it is. I cannot wait to try it on her tomorrow!!!








 ....One more thing..it only took an hour! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment